Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday, Missy...April 1st






Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Missy...happy birthday to you! Missy, I hope that you have a very 'Happy Birthday'. I bet you thought that I was gonna forget. I'm going out of town today but I will see you soon. I have you a little birthday 'happy'. Remember this picture that I took of you at Sandy's wedding? Wasn't that a beautiful house?




We had such a great time at Aunt Jenny's Halloween Costume tea party! Can you believe that we went out shopping with those costumes on?! We have done some CRAZY things!






Remember this one when we went to the Chinese restaurant for the Red Hatter's luncheon? I miss those times! Let's get together soon! Remember April has always been our favorite month!







6 comments:

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Hi Lee Laurie, this is Attic Gal Rachelle from Out of the Attic. You won the darling milk glass plate! Email me your address at stampinnut@hotmail.com so I can send it out to you ASAP! Congrats, and have a great day.

Oh, and happy birthday Missy!

Tanza said...

Hi Lee,
This was so sweet of you to do for your friend.. Make her feel special.. What a perfect day to do so.. Hope your able to enjoy yourself today, maybe out~n~about..Blessings to you, ~tea~

The Muse said...

I send over the best birthday wishes as well! Finding joy everyday...make life the best gift of all!

Stevie said...

Happy Birthday Missy!!
This was sweet of you Lee.
My word today is drain......

Rebecca Nelson said...

BEAUTIFUL TRIBUTE TO A BEAUTIFUL LADY! I LOVED SEEING YOUR SMILING FACES FILLED WITH JOY! IT'S WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT!

LOVE TO YOUR GIRLY GIRL...LOVE MY VISITS!

XOREBECCA

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Missy!!

And Lee, how sweet of you. Your a good friend!