Monday, March 16, 2009

Just a little tomboy...

Good morning y'all. I'm in a big hurry this morning to get ready for work so I have to do a short post. You know the deal...you push the snooze button one too many times and then you realize that you only have 45 minutes to get moving! LOL I wanted to post this picture of me because when I ran across it, I could not stop laughing! Mom had my hair all in rollers and I guess I decided to go outside in just my little shorts! I was such a tomboy! It looks like I'm not happy about the situation at all. Maybe I just wanted to stay outside and dig in the dirt or climb some trees! I look like my little boy Garrett in this picture...except for the rollers!

Y'all have a great day and I hope that I made you laugh...or at least smile!






6 comments:

Stevie said...

What a cute tomboy!! I do see Garrett....I am laughing....you know what about.....:D
It is too easy to hit that snooze again and again....especially when it is raining and it is a Monday morning on top of that!!

Tanza said...

Good morning Lee,
This is soo sweet.. I soo remember my Momma putting my hair in pin curls almost every night.. It was such a ritual,dippity do and all.. I Loved the pink dippity do even back then, and it had such a clean fresh smell.. aahh the memories of child-hood.. Thanks for sharing.. Have a wonderful, blessed day.. hugs ~tea~

MEME'S PLACE said...

You looked so cute with your hair in those rollers,and yes that picture does look like Garrett.ALOT!!!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

You are adorable in that picture! I had naturally curly hair as a child, so I didn't have to do rollers, which is a good thing because I was such a tomboy!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute.

Oh the snooze button, husband is in charge of alarm. I don't even bother to hit the snooze button. I just sleep. I'm chronically fatigued so it's not good to put me in charge of wake up times.

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Very cute--I love the rollers. I got sponge rollers as a kid.