Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Grand babies are special...

Good morning! I hope that everyone has a great day today! I know that I will! Today I get to spend the whole day with my daughter and my grand baby! I am going out to her house to spend the day. Her husband is off today also and he is going to fix my favorite breakfast...tomato gravy and biscuits. I love that! I don't like tomatoes raw but I love tomato gravy! Mom says that she craved that when she was expecting me. She says that my birthmark on my lower back is suppose to be 'tomato gravy' because she ate it so much when she was expecting me! LOL This is me and Jason...my daughter made me a grandma at 42...





This is my mom and my daughter when she was a baby. I made her a grandma when she was only 32 years old!! Ten years difference! LOL She was a young granny!



Today is going to be a great day spending time with them! I will take tons of pictures and post some new ones! Christy bought him a walker and I can't wait to see him in it. I better go have fun!



3 comments:

Tanza said...

Hello Lee,
You have a wonderful day with your grandson.. How fun is that !!Your blessed to be able to spend the day with those you love, right dab in the middle of the week.. Hope it's nothing short of terrific memories..Thanks for always visiting me.. Blessings to you, hugs ~tea~

Janet said...

You look just like your mom. Grandchildren are fun. It's our turn to spoil them and send them back. Have fun with yours...take care, Iris

Anonymous said...

Your very blessed to get a day with you grandbaby!! Enjoy it to the fullest.