Sunday, March 15, 2009

That's what friends are for...

This is me and my friend Barbara at work one day. We were having the Bridal Expo that day. We have a lot of fun together. Barbara is such a sweet lady and a good friend. She is going through some very hard trying times right now. I pray that things will get better for her. This is a card that I gave her a couple of days ago when she was really having a hard day. She can frame it if she wants to. It has her name on it also. Click on it and read what it says. I thought it would be perfect for her to brighten her day and remind her of God's promises.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good friend you are! How thoughtful to think of her in such a personal way. I'm sure she appreciated it very much. I pray whatever she is going through she find comfort in the Lord.

Celestina Marie said...

Hello Sweetie, Friends mean so much when times are hard and we need to lean on each other. The card you gave your friend is beautiful and so true. It would be perfect to frame as a nice reminder we are never really alone. You are so wonderful to be there for her. What a blessing you are.

I hope you are doing well. Blessings always,
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Nicole ~ said...

I hope things start getting better for your friend. And, what a dear friend you are to give her such a sweet card. I know that she must really appreciate it.

Deanna said...

You are a sweetheart! I learn something wonderful about you everyday.

Deanna

Unknown said...

What a beautiful post Lee Laurie! You are both beautiful. The card is such a special gift, I am sure she will treasure it forever, You are a wonderful friend!
Hugs,
Amy

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful Blog you have. Thank you for stopping at mine. The card you gave your friend is beautiful! Very inspiring & touching.
I look forward to blogging with you...
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo