Saturday, March 7, 2009

Still my little baby...

Good morning, everyone! Just wanted to share a few pictures with you of my youngest son and his cousin, Chase. (my sister's little boy) They were about 3 years old in this photo below. That is Garrett's old room. They have always had so much fun together! They are exactly 3 weeks apart in age. Last night Garrett came and looked at the last post about my little grandson, Jason and he heard the song that I had playing called "Who's my pretty little baby" and he had a funny little look on his face. He then said 'but I'm your baby and Jason is Christy's baby...' I detected a little jealousy there, LOL. So I had to explain to him that he would always be my baby and that Jason is my grand baby. He understands now. I told him that I would post some pictures of him and his cousin today. I will show him when he gets up and he will be so happy! This is Garrett and Chase sitting on the stairs. They were around 2 in this picture. Such handsome little men!


These were taken last month with my sister. They are 7 years old here. They will be 8 in May!


Chase and Garrett...



They are like brothers! They have so much fun together!




It was hard to get them to stay still long enough for these pictures. They wanted to be running around playing! Look at those faces!
Garrett will be so glad that I posted these pictures for y'all to see. I will try to post again tonight when I get home from work. I just got a package in the mail from my friend Rebecca. I'm so excited! Thank you Rebecca! It is beautiful!





3 comments:

Tanza said...

Ooohhh Lee,
Adorable baby you have.. How wonderful at that age too.. No matter what He'll always be your baby.. A special corner in your "all his"something about those babys'.. Mine just turned 14, and I still think of him as the baby.. Always will be to meee. Your posts are always so sweet.. Thanks for sharing your heart.. hugs to you ~tea~

Unknown said...

What a sweet post!! Dont they just grow too fast? I wish my boys would stay little. My youngest is four and he already seems so old!! Your little guy and his cousin are so cute!!

Hugs,
Amy

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh call the paramedics.. little girls hearts are stopping all over. SWEETNESS with a touch of trouble all over these boys eyes. cuties!!