Monday, February 28, 2011

Garrett's room is getting a make-over!

This is me and my youngest son Garrett taken last year on one of his field trips at school. He is such a precious little boy. He is a blessing to me everyday.

Garrett is so thoughtful and 'looks after me' everyday. He always asks me how I'm feeling and also how my day at work went. He is very mature for his age. He will turn 10 years old in May.

I am so proud of him. He loves school and has made straight A's all year. This picture was in our local newspaper of him and his friends after getting some awards.






We recently went to visit my youngest grandson in north Mississippi. My son Cole's baby. This is Gabriel. He is 13 months old. He has grow so much and so fast.




Garrett playing with Gabriel. He loves being "Uncle Garrett".





Garrett and Gabriel. He is so protective of his nephews.






Gabriel bit a hunk out of Garrett's new Nerf ball. Garrett wasn't even upset about it. I thought that was so sweet of him.


Garrett with his little nephew, Jason. My daughter Christy's son. I am so proud of him for playing with his little nephews and watching out for them. I just wanted to post about how proud I am of him and let y'all know that I am giving his room a make-over this week. He deserves it and it really needs it. I spent most of the morning just 'cleaning' it. That was a job! He is getting new 'old' furniture that use to be in his older brother's room. Just gonna give each piece a new paint job to make it look new. Garrett even picked out the colors. Can't wait to show y'all.


7 comments:

xinex said...

You are so lucky to have wonderful children. Your youngest son is such a sweetie and how smart too! I can tell how proud you are and rightfully so!...Christine

Tara said...

Your boys are all so handsome! Garrett sounds like a very special young man and I can tell you adore him. Those two grandbabies are growing like little weeds and they're so darned cute! Can't wait to see the room makeover!

Rebecca said...

Hello and thank you for stopping by... your son is so precious and I will look forward to seeing what you do in his room. I bet he is excited.
Blessings this weekend
Rebecca

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Lee Laurie,
Your son is such a handsome little man. I know you are very proud of him, his accomplishments and the way he cares for his family. He is a true blessing and gift from above.
Your little grandsons are adorable too and the pics are precious.

I just know your makeover for Garrett's room will be awesome. How fun he picked the colors too.

Enjoy and have fun.
Hugs and blessings, Celestina Marie

Debbie said...

Your post is beautiful! even the music goes with the post! Your son is precious. Your love for him shines through your words.
Debbie@lakehouse

Mind Movies 2.1 said...

Your boys sure looks cute and adorable! They're like little angels!

Covnitkepr1 said...

Garrett is a fine looking young man.
Just checking back to read any postings you may have written.

I’ve been following and enjoying your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.