Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Girls just wanna have fun!

This was one of our Red Hatter lunches. Me and Aunt Jenny and Aunt Ann. We were at a little place called The Magnolia House and Russian Tea Room. It is a very sweet little tea-room and also has a gift-shop. We always have fun at our tea-parties. We get to catch up on each other's lives and make future plans for our next lunch date. We dress up with our hats and boas and have a blast!

I'm still a pink hatter for now. When you reach age 50, you step up to a red hat and purple outfits. I like being a pink hatter. I get to wear any kind of pink hat and lavender outfit. (since pink is my favorite color, that is easy!)


Other people sometimes look at us strange...but that is o.k...we don't mind.


We just enjoy life and girls just wanna have fun!












4 comments:

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

My girlfriends and I go for Red Hatter lunches and TEA quite often....they are so much fun to catch up and have fun....you have some great pictures...
Mo :-)
Thank you so much for the sweet comment...You made my day !!!

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

Hi Lee Laurie,
It looks like you girls had a blast!! I think I like the pink hatters too. I was looking through some of your posts and wanted to tell you that your picket fence and rose garden looks so pretty!!
Hugs~Kelly

MEME'S PLACE said...

I LOVE THESE PICS. YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!!!

Laurie said...

Dear Lee Laurie,
You look so pretty in your pink hat! I belonged to the Red Hats for about a month, but I didn't care for the outings (dog racing among other things). If I could only find a real tea group I would jump at the chance to join!