Thursday, October 22, 2009

My little boys

I just wanted to show a few pictures of my boys when they were little. This is Cole holding his brother Garrett. They look so precious here. Cole was 10 years old and Garrett was only a few months.

Cole got a little bit grossed out after Garrett spit up all over his outfit! Look at that face on Cole!


Get over it Cole! It won't be long and you will have your own little one that will spit up on you and many other things...LOL Garrett thinks that this is the funniest post! Cole your face says it all!!!



I love this one of Garrett. I always called him my cabbage patch baby! Look how chubby!




My sweet little man all dressed up and ready to go....shopping with mom!





He has grown so much and so fast! He is 8 years old now.






Garrett was such a happy baby! Always laughing and giggling! I've kissed those cheeks over a million times!







The biggest eyes and cheeks! I love them!








You loved your teddy bear room and you loved playing in there.









Garrett in one of Cole's old baby outfits. I couldn't button it in the back. You were precious and you still are.
I'm getting so excited about my new grand baby coming next month! Can't you tell?



16 comments:

Anonymous said...

You MUST be missing your son wicked!! Awww.. they sure are cute LL. You g'baby will be here soon enough and the lovin` cycle starts all over again... :O)

Hugs
Tammy

Kim said...

OH how very exciting for you!!! I sure did enjoy seeing those pictures of your boys. They are so cute and I just adore those names too! Congrats LL!

Abatevintage said...

Oh they are so adorable. They looked so adorable as babies. It is so fun to look at our children as babies and think back to how small they were and how they could fit into your hands, and now when they get bigger all we have are our memories.

Blessings,
Heidi

Take care sweety.

Tara said...

Sweeties! I BET you are getting excited for your new grandbaby!

The Stylish House said...

Lee Laurie,
They grow so very fast, but how exciting you have a new grandbaby to look forward to. I enjoyed the photos and love the cabbage patch!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Oh those darling memory photos. Love them!

I see your children are spaced far apart too...only you have got me beat!

Stay Cozy, Carrie

Tanza said...

Ooohhh very sweet LL .. Just want to kiss those cheeks ... Something very special about "brothers" ..Thanks for sharing such happy times !! hugs for a happy week-end !!
hugs ~tea~xo

Melissa Miller said...

Soooo precious Lee Laurie! I know you are a proud and loving Mom.

Blessings, ~Melissa :)

Laurie said...

How exciting having a new grandbaby on the way! I love the photo of Cole after Garrett spit up on him ~
I love going through our kids' baby photos too, brings back lots of happy memories.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Hugs:)

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

They both are just so cute! The pic of Cole with that grin is just adorable! Time flies doesn't it! What an exciting time for you! Congratulations!

Manuela

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Lee Laurie,
Oh what darling pics. Your boys are so adorable!! Cole was such a handsome little boy and Garrett is a doll baby too. I can see how you would kiss his sweet face a million times. I think it will be nice for you to have the new grand baby to hold and kiss too.
I can sense your excitment. It will be a wonderful time. Blessings to you sweet friend.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Sooo adorable!

blushing rose said...

What darling pics of your handsome sons, Lee Laurie. Don't you just love going back & enjoying each pic & the moment(s). And, now another generation will join you soon ... get that camera ready for all those candid moments, G'ma.

TTFN ~Marydon

joyh82 said...

Aww, what sweet looking boys. They do grow up way too fast. My son will be 21 on Jan 1st and my daughter will be 19 in May.

Braley Mama said...

What great baby pics! So exciting a little one on the way! I love kissing baby cheeks too!

Braley Mama said...

What great baby pics! So exciting a little one on the way! I love kissing baby cheeks too!