Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Jason love lemons

These pictures were taken of my grandson Jason the other night after church. We went to eat at Ruby Tuesday's. Jason loves lemons...my kids use to love them too when they were babies. He made the cutest faces whenever he would taste the lemons. I just had to pull out my camera.

It is hard to believe that he is already 15 months old! The little outfit that he has on was Cole's when he was little. Garrett wore it too. We recycle a lot in our family! LOL

I have been under the weather the last couple of days. I caught a cold! I might have even caught it from Jason. He kept kissing me on the lips the other night and I had forgotten that he had been sick with a cold. Christy took him to the doctor yesterday and they said that he has the croup and it has to run it's course. I hope that he gets better soon. I talked to my son Cole tonight and he is liking his new job in Tennessee. I worry about him though. I'm not crazy about Memphis. I know that he has to grow up now and make a life for him and his little family. I pray that God will watch over them.



7 comments:

Tanza said...

Very sweet LL.. I always think it's soo cute to watch babies eat lemons.. They wrinkle up their sweet noses..I sure hope you are feeling better soon.. I KNOW how colds can just hang on for days !! Sleep well tonite..
hugs ~tea~xo

Whatever Is Lovely said...

He's adorable! It's so scary when they get the croup! I hope you both get better real quick! have you ever used Zicam? I use it.. but only use the fast dissolve tablets. Works like a charm!

Prayers for your son in Memphis...

Blessings ~ Teresa

Anonymous said...

Oh my son loved lemons when he was little. Now he's addicted to lemonaide. Could be worse right.

I was wondering how your son was doing. Glad to hear he's adjusting. They adjust so much better than we do, don't they?

Glad your feeling better! Hugs Friend. Tammy

Anonymous said...

Puckering here! :S

But, how could you resist mouth sugars?? What's a little ol' cold...teehee!

The imPerfect Housewife said...

There's just nothing funnier than the faces that little kids make!! A good lemon will do it every time. TOOOOO funny ~ ♥

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

He's so adorable! I hope you feel better soon! My daughte work up with a sore throat this morning. I guess it's that time of year!

Manuela

Lady Katherine said...

How sweet your grandson is! I hope he is better soon, and you too! I know you worry about your son! Maybe we need to introduce him to Bill that follows my blog, he lives in Memphis.

I love to go to Memphis! Want a road trip? lol