Monday, September 21, 2009

Fall Party Sept.22, 2009

Welcome to the Fall Party that Rhondi from Rose Colored Glasses is hosting today. I didn't have any fall pictures of my own to post this time so I went and found a few on the web. I picked out a few of my very favorites. I didn't know how to make them larger...I hope that you can see them good enough. Maybe you could change your zoom level to 125% and that will help. Y'all stop laughing at me! LOL












I love this one because of the red in the leaves and the sun shinning through the trees. The song that I have playing is by Eva Cassidy. Her voice was so beautiful.










I love this one because of the swans. I have always loved swans. This picture reminds me of the movie...The Notebook. My all time favorite movie and book.







This one reminds me of a time when I was a little girl when I visited my Uncle James and Aunt Martha. They lived out in the country and it actually looked like this at their house.









I love this one because of the lane going through the woods...where is it leading? Probably a cozy little cabin on a hill.







I can just imagine the kids playing in these leaves. They would have a ball.








This looks like I'm looking out a window at the pretty lake. Wouldn't that be wonderful to have in my backyard outside my cozy cabin? I'm dreaming now.





The leaves on these trees look like fire. I love them against the white fence.



This would be wonderful to come across in the woods. It reminds me of a little chapel. It would be a beautiful place to go and read and study my bible or just talk to God.








I love Autumn. It is my favorite season of all. God is so good. He gives us these different seasons for us to enjoy.



I hope you enjoyed these pictures and the song. Thanks Rhondi for hostessing this Fall Party.




20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Fall!

Love Eva! I have several of her tunes on my play list!

Hey, I count 5 pumpkins on this post, come by my place and get your award!☺

Rhondi said...

Hi Lee Laurie
What wonderful photos. Thanks for joining the party!
Hugs, Rhondi

Terra said...

Georgeous photos celebrating the beginning of autumn.

Martha said...

Beautiful pictures of autumn

Millie said...

beautiful colorful photos!

Stella said...

Thanks for the fall walk. I especially like the one where the leaves are so red. Thanks for dropping by my post. Hope you will come again.

Rebecca said...

Hello and Happy Fall
The pictures are beautiful love all the leaves and the sunlight streaming through
Blessings
Rebecca

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Happy Fall! All your photos are lovely!

Manuela

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

What exquisite photo's!! I also have Eva Cassidy on my play list. Nearly all are her. Her Autumn Leaves breaks my heart...but I listen..

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Lee Laurie, Gorgeous pictures of a perfect Fall. This is a favorite season for me as well. The colors are so warm and inviting. Getting cozy in the cooler days. You are so right, God gives us the beautiful change of seasons as a gift to enjoy. We are so blessed by all the beauty around us.
Enjoy~~
hugs, Celestina Marie

Barb said...

Hi Lee Laurie, it is lovely to meet you and thank you for following Bella Vista. Please come over often!

Your pictures are just delightful!
Happy Fall.

Barb :-)

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Lee-Laurie,
Thank you so much for your visit to "Home is Where the Heart is". It's wonderful to meet you.
Your prayer that is on your blog is a little song I used to sing when I was a little girl, I love it.
I have enjoyed reading through your posts today and will "follow".
Until next time take care and enjoy your day,
Elizabeth

Kathleen Grace said...

These photos are so beautiful! I wish the really colorful part of autumn would last longer than a couple weeks!

Denise Marie said...

lovely.

How goes things with Fibro?

Jocelyn said...

Very lovely pictures. We live in the deep south, so there is no change of seasons here. But we like to invite Fall into our home via decorations. Happy Fall!

Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures... Thank you for sharing it got me looking forward to fall!

If you get a chance, stop by my Blog for a visit and say hi! I just put up a new post...
Have a great day,
Aimee

Anonymous said...

Hi LL~ I am sorry to hear your not feeling well. Yes, the pain stinks and there is no way around it so you might as well call it what it is and move on. I hear you though, you know that right? That is why I speak up, for all of us. I hope aside from your pain you are well!! Hi Stevie!! Love the post of you and your brother. So sweet.

Anonymous said...

Laurie Lee,
Love the music...and the beautiful phots...Happy Fall! Hope I will meet you in person tomorrow at the luncheon...with Lady Katherine...Have a bless day..kathy

susan said...

I ambled my way over here from Marty's! Those are beautiful pictures. I do think fall is the most beautiful..until I see a snowfall..and then until I see spring...I just appreciate it all! Thanks for sharing these pictures and the music!

blushing rose said...

You have truly captured beautiful autumn pics, Lee Laurie. Hope things are coming along better for you now ...

TY for sharing. Have a wonderful weekend. TTFN~ Marydon