Monday, December 8, 2008

Beautiful old home in Hattiesburg,Ms.

I wanted to show y'all another one of my dream houses. Isn't she beautiful? I just love these old homes. They have so much character and are so graceful. I bet it is awesome inside. I drove by it one day in Hattiesburg. I will be driving by looking at these old houses again soon and taking pictures of them with all of their Christmas decorations. I know they will be gorgeous. I would love to just park my car one day and walk through one of these neighborhoods and take lots of pictures. That is what Cindy at 'My Romantic Home' did and she took wonderful pictures and posted them. You should go and check her blog out if you haven't already. I love her home! She decorates so pretty. She is so talented and such a sweet lady.

I've been having a few tough days. My fibromyalgia has been really bad lately. It acts up whenever the weather gets bad. It is suppose to be bad weather for the next two days. I can definitely feel it. My neck always hurts when it is about to rain. I had to have two discs replaced in 2005. I fell down the stairs at my old house and cracked two of them and they were pressing on a nerve. It was very painful. Surgery fixed that, now if only they could come up with something to fix fibro. That would be wonderful.





2 comments:

nikkicrumpet said...

MAN...what a beauty! I love the character of those old victorians. The turret and all the detailed moldings....they are just so romantic!

Unknown said...

That is gorgeous! It would be my dream home too!