Friday, December 5, 2008

Grandma,mother,and daughter

Good morning! I hope all of you are having a nice peaceful morning. I'm sitting here drinking my coffee and trying to think about something to post about. I wanted to post these two photos...one of me and my mom and one of me and my daughter. These were taken one Christmas morning a few years ago. I was still in my pj's. (pink of course) We had been cooking all morning...you can see my kitchen sink in the background full of dishes! We had a very good Christmas that year being with all of our family.

I met a new blog friend a few days ago and I just wanted to tell you about her blog. It is so much fun. She has fun games to play on her blog and she is so creative. If you want to have some fun go to www.adivashammer@blogspot.com. Her blog is a lot of fun. She would love for you to stop by and visit.
I'm going to go visit my other blog friends now. Thank y'all for being there and leaving your sweet comments. They make my day!




6 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Great family photos! I love that you were still in your PJ's!

nikkicrumpet said...

I love seeing family photos!
And I found that song you were talking about...at least I think I did...and it's perfect! So I switched to that one on my music player...thanks for suggesting it!!!

Laurie said...

Wow ~ you look so much like your Mom ~ and your daughter has your beautiful smile!

Deanna said...

I love family pictures! Thank you for sharing. I played catch up here as well. I guess I hadn't dropped by to visit here so it was such a pleasure to read this blog.

May I add this blog and your Christmas blog to my Timeless Things list? Let me know.

Hugs,
Deanna :)

Deanna said...

By the way, my Christmas cards are going out on Wednesday.

Warmly,
Deanna :)

One Shabby Old House said...

Nothing will ever be as special as a Mother and her Daughter.
I sure miss mine around the holidays.
Hugs
Becky