Sunday, December 28, 2008

My pink Christmas tree

Here are some pictures of my pink and white tree. I love this tree. I love all of the pink! Each ornament has a special meaning to me. The little victorian girl in lace and wine satin was one my daughter received when she was the flower girl in my friend's wedding. She was only three years old at the time.



Christy bought me this beautiful angel ornament last year in the picture below. I love it.






The picture that I have hanging is one by Lena Liu that I bought years ago at The Mole Hole where I use to work. It is a wreath of roses. This is one of my favorite pictures.










I bought the little birdhouse with the dove a couple of weeks before Christmas at Hobby Lobby. They only had this one left. It looks like a little bird-cottage. My Aunt Jenny bought me the pink Santa ornaments from Spiegel years ago. They came three to a set. I love them. I think of her every time I hang them on my tree. I bought the ceramic crosses and snowflakes last year. I just love them.














I hope everyone out there had a wonderful Christmas. It seems like it came and went very fast this year. I think I will leave my trees up until after the new year so that I can enjoy them. I love to sit on my sofa and just have the lights of the tree on. I can just sit there drinking hot chocolate and relax. I hope that you enjoyed my pictures. Have a Happy New Year!!

















4 comments:

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

Hi Lee Laurie,
Your tree looks beautiful!! I hope you had a very merry Christmas and wishes to you for a happy new year!
Hugs~Kelly

Laurie said...

Dear Lee Laurie,
Your tree is gorgeous! Love all the pink bows, its so very girly!
Hope you and your family have a wonderful new year!

Tammy said...

How absolutely beautiful!

Blessings 2 U in 2009

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Lee Laurie,
Your tree is soooo beautiful!!! Oh gosh my heart just melts for pink and white trees!!! So soft and pretty! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and CHEERS to our "non" New Years Resolutions. hee! hee! Smiles, XO, Jenn