Sunday, December 21, 2008

A few minutes of fame!

Christmas is almost here! This year has flown by so fast! I was playing on the computer and I made a couple of videos. I put one on here and one on my Christmas blog. (Christmas with a southern rose) Go check it out, it is funny ,too. I laughed and laughed when I was making them! This one stars me and my son Garrett and our friends, Stevie and Hailey. I also put Sassy on here. Isn't she cute!? Just go to my playlist and turn it off before you watch the video. I hope everyone is having a great holiday season!

5 comments:

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

That was sooooo cute! I hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas!!
Hugs~Kelly

nikkicrumpet said...

I love the ones with the dog...it looks so dang funny! These Jib Jab things are just so cute!

Stevie said...

Hailey loves it!!! She is all smiles and giggles when she sees it. She didn't know that we all could move like that....ha. Lee, you made her feel special....Thank you. Merry Christmas!

Laurie said...

I love that you have the dog on there too !!
Lee Laurie, I want to wish you and your family a very Merry and Blessed Christmas!! I also wanted to thank you for all the sweet comments you have left on my blog, and I can tell you that your thoughts have encouraged me to continue blogging when there were times I wanted to quit.

Lots of hug))
Laurie

Deanna said...

That was so cute! Wow, your pet dances so well! Hee hee hee.

I just wanted to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas! I am so glad that we met. You are a very dear friend. I hope to get to know you even better as the new year arrives.

Christmas Blesings from Texas,
Deanna :)