Sunday, July 26, 2009

My niece and nephews...

This is my niece Whitney and my nephew Michael. They live only 40 minutes away but I haven't seen them in a couple of months. You all know life can get so busy at times. I plan on going to see them in a few days. They are growing up so fast!

Whitney will be 16 in October. Seems like yesterday that she was just pushing around her baby carriage and cooking in her little play kitchen. Michael will be 15 in September. He is such a sweet young man.


Whitney, Melinda (my sister), and Christy (my daughter). These were taken this past Christmas.



This was taken at Mom's house on Christmas night last year. I didn't get to go because I was sick. Mom looks so tiny surrounded by all of them. The little boy is 'Chase' my other nephew. He and my son Garrett are exactly 3 weeks apart in age. My sister and I both have 3 children each...2 boys and one girl each.
I have got to get down there soon and get the kids together because school is fixing to start and once that happens, we all get so busy.
My 200 post is coming up soon and I am going to have my first giveaway! I'm getting it all together tonight and I will post about it tomorrow.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Children just grow "too" fast, I'm tellin' ya!

Have fun today!☼

Stevie said...

They are some good children. I am proud of Michael....playing on the all star baseball team and getting a chance to go out of state to play in Nationals.
Whitney is so pretty. She got it honestly....with such a pretty Grandmother, mom and beautiful Aunt LL.
And then there is Chase....aka "Rerun" I am not sure where he and I came up with the nickname, but it stuck.
They do grow up so fast.

Just a little something from Judy said...

You sure do have a good looking family. The songs on this blog just make me want to stay.

Tracy said...

What a gorgeous family! I bet you are so excited to see your niece and nephew! It's always the highlight of my year too!

Caroline said...

Lee Laurie the children are beautiful its too bad they grow up so fast. I can't believe my son turned 14 today. Looking forward to seeing what your giveaway is! I mailed out the package today finally hope it gets to you safe and sound.

Tara said...

Don't you just love being with family! It looks like you are enjoying each other! Next thing you know, I'm going to turn around and my nieces and nephews will be this big!

Melissa/Piney Rose said...

Michael is the same age as my son, Will. He will be 15 on Halloween. They do grow up fast! And all the females in your family resemble your Mom!

passion4pink said...

Hi Lee
Yes the time does go very fast doesn't it. i often feel guilty for not catching up with my family who are scattered everywhere.We are hoping to travel to Darwin in the next couple of years to see one of my brothers and his family. It is at the top of Australia and will take a couple of hrs by plane I guess. Hey hope i can take part in your giveaway just for the fun of it. Can't wait!!
cheers
Vicki