Friday, April 3, 2009

Jason and his huge teddy bear...

I just love these pictures of my grandson and his bear that he got for Christmas. My daughter just gave them to me and I had to do a post with them and show off my sweet little grand baby.

He was so excited! At first he was a little afraid of the big bear because of how huge it is. It only took a few minutes to get over that fear!

I love this one with 'big bear' on top of him. Isn't he adorable?


You can tell in this picture that he was getting a little bit tired of this big bear on his back!



Christy picked it up and set it up right and Jason is looking up at him smiling.




Jason was getting a little tired and sleepy. What a nice place to cuddle up in. His big bear's soft lap.





"Will you hold me while I take my nap?"






"We can play again later after my nap. I need a 'power' nap."
I just love being a grandma.






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a daggone cutie pie! He looks completely lost in his teddy. Cuteness all around.

MEME'S PLACE said...

I LOVE THIS POST. HE IS SOOOO CUTE!!!
I LOVE THE SONG TOO. ITS PERFECT. I CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM SOON. I CANT BELIEVE HE IS GOING TO HAVE HIS FIRST BIRTHDAY SOON.

blushing rose said...

Adorable! I want that baby .. he is just PRECIOUS! You are so lucky. Mine are all grown up now ... have a great weekend. TTFN ~ Marydon

Tanza said...

Lee, Adorable ... don't you want to just eat him up !! Can't imagine to be a Grandma..Sweeet.. You have a wonderful fun week-end..
hugs ~tea~

Rebecca Nelson said...

This is the sweetest little guy I've ever seen. One day YOU KNOW he'll be bigger than that teddy!

I love to see happy family pictures!

xoRebecca

Laurie said...

Oh he is so cute!!

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Adorable! I love the one where he is reaching up to the bear!

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

He is just adorable!! You should be so proud(;
Hugs~Kelly

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

What an absolute doll baby! I could just eat him up. I bet you just can't get enough of him.

~Amanda