Friday, February 13, 2009

These are pictures of my daughter and her baby. (He was 7 months old here) He is almost 9 months old now. They spent the night with me last night. Her husband was working the night shift. It felt good to have them both here.

Isn't this a darling picture of them? He looks like a baby doll.



This is me and Christy and Jason with my daddy during the Christmas holidays. This is 4 generations all together.
I don't feel like going to work today. It is really bad weather here and my body is hurting all over. I better make myself go because it is the day before Valentine's and I know that we will be very busy. I wish that I could stay home with Christy and Jason.







2 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh what sweet pictures! I love the first picture. So precious!

Poor Marshall and I were in a fury last night as we decided after some weeks of discussions that we would get rid of our landline phone but keep the AT&T service for our computer and laptops and cells. Well, that was on Wednesday night and we couldn't get any service to get on our laptops..GRRRR!
Finally today at four we got service! I was ready to pull my hair out!

So how's every little thing in your neck of the woods!! LOL!!

Love ya,
Deanna :D

Nicole ~ said...

You have such sweet photos of your family. I love the little outfit your grandson has on.