Monday, February 16, 2009

Memories of a Valentine Tea Party

Hello...everyone. I was going through some old photos and found these from a Valentine party that my cousin Angie had a few years ago. It really was more like a tea party. We had so much fun. This is the invitation that she made. Angie, me, and Aunt Jenny. (Angie's mom) There was an oval framed picture behind me on the wall. It makes my head look like I have a huge wig on! LOL



This is Angie's best friend...Leslie. She is a lot of fun!


Me and Angie. She has such a beautiful voice. I love to hear her sing! I directed her wedding a few years ago and she pre-recorded a song to her husband and had it played at the wedding. She wanted to sing it to him herself live...but she was afraid that she would start crying. It was beautiful.



Aunt Jenny sitting all pretty with her Valentine 'happy'. We all exchanged gifts. We had a ball.




Angie, Leslie, and Aunt Jenny.





Me and Aunt Jenny. We have had a lot of fun together. She is my daddy's sister.














This is the pretty table that she had set for us. It was so pretty. Thank you for stopping by and sharing these memories with me. I plan on making many more sweet memories this year with the ones that are dear to me.

















3 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

You all look so beautiful! I hope you had a wonderful Valentines day...
Penny

Anonymous said...

Lee Laurie,
Looks like you all had a wonderful time together. What a sweet memories to have. You all looks pretty in your Valentine outfit. The tables was decorated pretty. thank for sharing...Glad you had a wonderful Valentine! My thoughts and prayer was with you and Stevie....You both looks so happy and in love. Smiles...I notice you both live in South Mississippi....I live in Laurel, Mississippi...small world...LOL....Katherinellen

Laurie said...

That sounds like it was a lot of fun ~ you look very much like your Aunt Jenny!