Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My sweet Valentines

I hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day. I thought I would share a few pictures of me and my valentines. My children. I love them so much. I had to work the whole week-end and I didn't get to see Christy or Cole. I will be mailing Cole's valentine box today. ( I know, it's late...that's normal for me.) Hopefully I will be seeing Christy tomorrow and be able to give her valentine goodies to her. I was able to spend a little time with Garrett before going in to work. Valentine's Day is a busy day for us at work. This is me and Garrett. An old picture...from Christmas. Isn't he precious?



Me and Christy at her birthday party in January. She has grown up to be such a beautiful girl and such a sweet mommy.

Christy and Garrett...I love this one!


You can see the LOVE between them here.



Me and Christina during the Christmas holidays.




Me and Cole the day after Gabriel was born.





He was so tired and so excited about his new baby boy.






My sweet little Garrett after I gave him his Valentine candy. (Chocolate Monoply) He was so happy. He didn't think he was gonna get anything. Look at that smile!
Looking at this picture reminds me that I never did a post about my china cabinet being finished. I just have to scrape the paint off the glass where I was a little sloppy. If you click on the picture to enlarge it, you will see that! I need to fix that! Maybe tonight. I'm so glad that I have my computer back! Gotta go to work now.






Love y'all,

17 comments:

The Muse said...

Oh, how enjoyable to see all the smiles...and all the love..:) Family is such a great gift...isn't it?

To see you there, loving them and them in turn loving you...:) That makes the best post!

Good luck on your cabinet :) :)

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

What a simply beautiful family!
:)
Mona

Anonymous said...

It's obvious that you sure love your children. They are darling. I worked on weekends when my children were smaller. Sometimes it was pretty tough, but children understand.

Thrift Store Chic said...

You have a beautiful family. You don't look old enough to be a grandmother.

Tanza said...

Such sweet pictures of your beautiful children .. Yes, they are our Valentines' forever !! What more could a Momma want or need ?! Hoping all is well with you, and your week a goo, warm one !! Take care sweet friend ~
hugs ~tea~xo

beachvintage.com said...

Chocolate monopoly sounds good to me.

The Muse said...

wanna see my grand loves? :)
http://myladydujour.com/2010/02/the-cottage-awaits-spring/#more-641

Tara said...

You have a beautiful family, what a blessing they all must be to you!

Gail McCormack said...

You are so lucky to have such a wonderful family - and aren't they lucky to have you!

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

You know you look too young to be a grandma! Thanks for entering my giveaway. Love Ya!

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

You look too young to be a grandma. Thanks for entering my giveaway. Love ya!

Ana said...

Hi Lee Laurie,
What a lovely family you have. Garrett is one cutie patootie! I just wanted to stop by and say hello and to thank you for your sweet comment. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs and Smiles,
♥Ana

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Such lovely photos of you and the kids. I wasn't able to see my grandkids either on Valentines weekend.I think my daughter is coming for a visit this weekend and she will have the kids. It's hard when they have to be shared between parents.
You look like of the kids, so pretty and happy.
Take care and enjoy your weekend,
Hugs, Elizabeth

Melissa/Piney Rose said...

Cute valentines, all! Your children and grandchildren will always have memories of how special you made them feel.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

I enjoyed seeing your sweet pictures of you and your family. Chocolate Monopoloy! That sounds fun and I'm sure tasty too. I did enlarge that last photo. I'm looking forward to seeing your finished china cabinet (you know I love china)!

Manuela

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Wonderful pictures of Christy and Cole and you!

Robyn said...

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! I have a Cole as well! I have 3 children, girl/boy twins, Callie and Cole and Peyton a sassy almost 8 year old girl! You look tooo young to be a nana for sure...you are lovely obviously inside and out!