Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Missing my computer...

Just wanted to do a post to let everyone know that I'm still here! My computer was finally put in the shop a few days ago. I can't wait to get it back. I haven't been able to post in so long. I'm using my little boy's laptop right now. He wasn't too crazy about that either. I guess he thinks I'm gonna mess his up like mine! He is only 8 years old and he knows more about computers than I do. Mine completely froze up last week. It had been acting up for a while and then it just froze! I will say that I have been able to get a lot more done around the cottage since it's been broken. I finished painting my china cabinet and started working an a few other projects too. As soon as I get my computer back, I will post pictures. It looks so much better. I'm enjoying reading everyone's blogs...I've missed that too.

Have a great day!







11 comments:

The Muse said...

:) :) I had to smile when you talked about your son...lol my grandchildren are just like that...totally tech savvy!

Cannot wait to see your next post :)
Hope computer problems get resolved :)

Love & Heaven's Blessings,
The Muse

Where is that Muse?
Word Games ~ adivashammer.blogspot
Poetry ~ adivashammer.com
Food Quips ~ mysterymeatloaf.blogspot
Design & Art ~ myladydujour.com

Unknown said...

Hi sweetie! I am so sorry about your computer!! I have been wondering where you are!! I hope it is fixed soon!
Hugs,
Amy

René said...

I'll bet you have gotten a lot done during your computer troubles. It's good to hear from you though and I hope that you are back to normal soon. Thanks for leaving the sweet comment today!

Tanza said...

Hi Sweet friend,
So glad you left a note, you are missed, and I can't wait to see how your cabinet turned out !! Beautiful .. I KNOW !! Darn computers, they can make us crazy !! I'll be waiting for you, have a wonderful evening ~
huggers ~tea~xco

Stella said...

Hope your puter is fixed and home soon. I know you miss it and we miss you. Have a good week.

Melissa Miller said...

We will miss you Lee Laurie!
Hurry back!

Thank you for your sweet visit. ~Warmly, ~Melissa :)

Rebecca Nelson said...

We will be here when you get back. R can't wait to see your cabinet all painted up. Sooo exciting!

Love to you~

Rebecca

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

LOL! My daughter is the same way! When my computer wouldn't work last year I had to load photos and post from hers and you wouldn't believe the drama! Hope your computer gets fixed soon!

Manuela

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

How frustrating!! Good luck with getting it all going again.

The Muse said...

Hope to see you at www.myladydujour.com I have some art of mine there on todays post
and
at www.adivashammer.com I have some lovely flowers with poetry.

Cannot wait to see and hear from you!
Please have a blessed Sunday!

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Lee Laurie,
Your new grand baby is so darling!!! what a sweet little doll.
I just love babies.
What a bummer about your computer, these kids are getting really smart when it comes to anything electric. I still have problems with the tv remote. LOL
Take care and enjoy your day,
Elizabeth