Monday, February 8, 2010

My little girl

I got my computer back today. I am so glad. I wanted to show some pictures from my daughter's birthday party on January 12th. I can't believe sometimes that she is all grown up. She turned 27 this year. I am so proud of her. Here she is reading the card that I bought for her. It takes me forever to find the perfect card for my loved ones. I have to read so many before I find the perfect one.

Here she is with her gift from me. She was so excited. I had bought the same thing for my sister for Christmas and when Christy saw her open it, she looked at me and said "Where's mine, Mama"? I told her that I wasn't sure that she would want one so I got her something else. I had already decided to get her one for her birthday. LOL

I got her an Estee Lauder make-up collection. She loves it! She was so happy! Can't you tell by the picture?


This is a picture of her and my daddy. She was his very first grand child. I did that to him.



Me and Christy. My only little girl. Always my little girl.




8 comments:

Tanza said...

Ooohh very sweet LL,
Your baby girl is beautiful .. Gosh, I can hardly tell you're the Momma .. you look more like sisters .. Nothing better than our darlin' daughters .. sshhh .. don't tell the boys .. they both tug at our hearts in different ways .. Soo happy to see you up and running again .. we missed you gilry girl .. Have a blessed happy week ~
hugs ~tea~xo

The Muse said...

Hi Lee :)
How lovely a post to highlight a lovely young woman and a bright little blogger (that's you, by the way...lol)

I bet she did indeed love her card and gift...for she knew they were given with unmeasurable love!

Rebecca Nelson said...

Girlfriend...you look like TWINS...are you the mom or is she!

OH MY GOSH. You look fab!

Happy birthday to your sweet, sweet girl.

Love, Rebecca

Tara said...

Happy Happy Birthday to your beautiful baby girl, I hope all her wishes came true for her!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your pretty daughter! Oh, I'm sure she'll love her gift! I have been buying this set for my daughter for Christmas since she was right out of high school. One Christmas I didn't buy it for her and she was so sad!
You look too young to have a 27 year old daughter! You're beautiful!
Thank you for popping in to see me and be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

Gail McCormack said...

Happy Birthday to your Little Girl!

She is a lucky girl to have the make up kit - love Estee Lauder products

Anonymous said...

A very Happy Belated Birthday to your daughter! You two look so much alike!

I am so glad your able to post again!
Hugs))

Barb said...

Hi Lee, happy birthday to your beautiful daughter. Your pictures are so sweet.

Barb ♥