Thursday, February 11, 2010

My little blessings

I just wanted to share some new pictures with you of my little blessings...Jason and Gabriel...my two grandsons. This is me and my daughter and Jason at her birthday party last month. I forgot to put this on my last post. He was raring to go! He didn't want to sit there to get his picture taken...again!

My little man, Jason. He is 20 months old now. Almost 2 years old! Where has the time gone? Here is Jason pointing out the angel's belly button. LOL




He had just gotten up from a long night!






These are pictures of Shanna and Gabriel. We went to visit them this past week end. He was all dressed up for church. He looks like a little man. He is 2 1/2 months old.





Isn't he cute?





He really wanted to come back home with me but he doesn't know how to tell his mommy and daddy that yet. He will learn...I will teach him.






My son Cole and his baby son. I love this picture.










Shanna and Gabriel. All bundled up because they had snow!








Jason looking so cute! I love that smile!











Jason with his buddies.














My little boy Garrett holding his nephew Jason. All ready for church. I love all of my boys.













Garrett holding his little nephew Gabriel. They had just gotten up. Our visit was very short...too short. We went on Saturday morning and came back the next day and made it home in time to watch the Super Bowl. Go Saints! Garrett was afraid that we wouldn't make it in time. He loves football. I hope you enjoyed my pictures of my little blessings.
Hugs,

5 comments:

Kim said...

Hi LL! Oh boy did I enjoy those pictures! What a beautiful family you have and everyone just looks so happy. Great to see. Love that new little man. Thanks so much for sharing and it's great to hear from you!
xoxo,
Kim

The Muse said...

"little" blessings? :) oh they may be in small packages...but i can just tell that they are HUGE joys of your heart and soul!
(hugs)
Too cute indeed!!

Tanza said...

Aaahhh ... very sweet you blessed one,how beautiful and perfect they each are .. Yes, they are your lil' blessings !! Wasn't the super bowl amazing !! How fun .. Go Saints is right !! You have a happy day ~
hugs ~tea~xo

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Blessings indeed, adorable!

Tara said...

Your boys are adorable, all three of them! The baby surely got your beautiful eyes didn't he! Thanks for sharing the little men in your life!