Saturday, December 12, 2009

Another home tour...


I am posting my "Show off your cottage Monday" post a couple of days early. I will link it with Cielo at 'The House in The Roses' on Monday. I have been so busy at work and it is just going to get busier and busier so I decided to take advantage of a little free time while I can to blog. I'm thankful that the store has been so busy with the economy being like it is.

I wanted to show you another 'home' that I looked at a while back. It is another manufactured home and it is a triple wide. I love looking at them. (I get so many ideas.) A friend of mine works there and she lets me look whenever I want to. This one is gorgeous and if I was ever in the market for one...this would be one of the top ones that I would pick from! The pictures were taken using my cellphone so some are a little blurry. This picture was taken going inside the front door. You can see my reflection in the glass.


This is the foyer going into the living room/den. You can see the dining room through the archway. I love the hardwood floors. Beautiful...



This is the fireplace in the den. The other side of it is in the breakfast room. I would love that!




This is the master bedroom. It has a huge walk in closet.





This is in the toilet area. It is separate from the bath and shower area.






It has a big bathtub and a huge shower. I love the white shutters on the windows above the tub.







This is the sink area in the bathroom. Double sinks and tons of cabinets. Even a place for a t.v. I could soak in the tub and watch one of my favorite decorating shows.








Look at this huge shower. Going through that doorway is the toilet area.









I could see my self relaxing in this tub with bubbles and a good book. I would look like a prune when I got out. lol




I love how open the rooms are.







This is a side view of the fireplace. You can see that one side is in the den and one side is in the breakfast area. It would be so warm and cozy. It has cubbie holes on the end. (That's what my little boy calls them.) I guess for books and other goodies. I love the stone too.












This is inside the breakfast area looking into the kitchen. I love the arches and columns.





Inside the kitchen. All stainless appliances. Wood butcher block island.



Fireplace in the breakfast room. This would be the room that we would eat in everyday and save the dining room for company and special dinners and holidays. Oh I would have a ball decorating this home!







Shutters on the windows in the breakfast room. It is a blurry picture but I wanted you to see it.






Archway going into the formal dining room. It has five windows in there. I would love it!







There is a solid wall on the left where I could put one of my china cabinets.




Another view into the kitchen. I love the stone around the oven area. It also has a place for a t.v. for me to watch the news in the morning while drinking my coffee.








I love how the stove has it's own sunken in area. There is also a little coffee station to the left of the stove on the other side of the stone wall.








I love the sink and all of the cabinets. They sure don't make these homes like they use to. The counter tops are corian that looks like granite.


This is the view looking outside the kitchen window. A beautiful covered porch with it's own fireplace and a grill for cooking outside. It also has a place for a t.v. above the mantle.












Outside on the porch...under the kitchen windows.















Isn't this a beautiful home? I didn't even show all of it. There are 3 bedrooms in all and another bath with another huge tub and an office, big butler's pantry, and a big utility room. I stayed inside the home for about an hour. I was having a blast decorating in my mind!
Maybe I should start working at one of these places. I would love to sell these homes. Especially if I had customers as excited about them as I am! It would be a fun job! You never know....maybe one day.




I hope that you enjoyed this home tour. Please go over to Cielo's on Monday to see all of the other participants in 'Show off your cottage Monday'.


In the meantime, I will keep dreaming...





15 comments:

Adrienne said...

The lowest-end manufactured home still has way better lay-outs than 99% of "stick" built homes.

We've shopped both and I would buy manufactured hands down!

This place is gorgeous. Ummmmmmm - what's the price tag and who is the manufacturer?

Donna said...

Hi,
Thanks for the tour. You are so lucky to be able to look inside all of the homes. This has always been one of my favorite things to do, too.

D

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Lee Laurie

Thanks for the tour, I love the house!

Miss Gracie's House said...

Wow...that is nice!
Rene'

Michelle, All Home and Love said...

That is a great house!
Thank you for your comment on the fire. That must have been so difficult for you as a kid. I couldn't imagine! My kids were scared and it wasn't our house, they were crying and of course had tons of questions. I'm sure they won't forget the day either.

Have a wonderful Monday!
~Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hi Lee Laurie and it's so nice to meet you! What a lovely home. I love going and seeing open houses of all kinds. A great way to get inspiration.
Thank you for popping in to see my home tour!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

CIELO said...

Hi Lee Laurie! Thank you for taking us along with you on that tour! Love that home, especially the spacious livingroom with that lovely fireplace... thank you for participating in our "Show Off Your Cottage Monday". May you and yours have a joyful and blessed Christmas.

cielo

Jeanne said...

All I can say is WOW. My inlaws had a gorgeous prefab home and it too was lovely. And big! The design is awesome. Very inviting and warm.

Thank you for the lovely tour.

Hugs, Jeanne

Connie said...

When I was a young mom, we used to visit model homes to see how we could decorate our apartment, honey. But we never could afford a house until our kids were about 9 and 10 years old. But you're right; the manufactured homes sure are different from 30 years ago, chickee. This one is beautiful....
xoxo,
Connie

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Lee Laurie, Oh what a great home tour. I can just see you dreaming and decorating as you walked around. I would be doing the same. I love to tour models for decor ideas.

Thank you for stopping by. Hope you are able to get your pics up.
See you again soon. Don't work too hard.
Love to you, Celestina Marie

Cass @ That Old House said...

I love to peek into homes, all homes! This one is really nice --and I could LIVE in that bathroom -- it's gorgeous!
Cass

Tara said...

These are so much fun to look at. You are lucky you have a friend that lets you play. Most of the time you have to go with a salesperson and it's a buzz-kill! You can't snoop into everything a let your mind wander into dreamland. I love the fireplace too!

Rebecca Nelson said...

Oh Wowzers, LL! Thank you so much for the tour. I love to see what everyone else is doing. Don't you?

Love to you and your family. Are you worn out yet

xoRebecca

Tanza said...

Soo pretty LL .. Don't you LoVe going through new homes, and some listed for sale ?! It really can make us pretend .. It's healthy to play and pretend .. hahaha .. Hope all is well with you and yours as you settle in for HIS special day ~
hugs ~tea~xo

René said...

What it would be like to have an open floor plan. Thanks for sharing this home tour.