Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Picture Tag

I've been invited to play 'picture tag' by Nicole from 'Nicole's Treasure Chest'. I'm suppose to pick the 4th file where I save my pictures on my computer and pick the 4th picture and tell something about it. I decided to show the 4th and 5th pictures because they go together. These were taken back around 1996 when I was manager at 'The Mole Hole'. You can see a lot of the beautiful things in the background that we had in the store. That is where I got my love for stained glass lamps. What do you think about those red glasses that I was wearing? I must have thought that they were sophisticated looking! I remember that Sally Jesse Raphael wore glasses like that! And the curly permed hair with a clippy in it! All of that and a 'business' dress! WOW Now I know why my daughter always laughed at my fashion-style!


Now I have to tag 4 people to do the same...



Cindy---Cute Pink Stuff

Rhea----Sweet N Shabby Roses

Molly---Molly Holly

Iris----My Journey


okay...you're tagged....you're it!!!













10 comments:

Stevie said...

Oh yea...Baby...love them glasses...you looked very sophiscated in your own unique way. And yes you have many stain glass lamps and things. I hope you get to feeling better today. Good luck on the project!!

mommyholly said...

Ooooh fun hehe! Thanks for tagging me! I will post about it later today :) xo!

The Muse said...

I love these shots! :) LOL Because, just think, one day you will be the epitome of VINTAGE! LOL

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Thanks for thinking of me. Can't get to it just yet though. This a busy time. . . !

Celestina Marie said...

Love your pic. What a cutie. I remember those Sally glasses. I think we all had them at one time or another.

Thank you for stopping by and for your kind comment. So nice to meet you.
Celestina Marie

Deanna said...

Oh come on...you're hot! I love those glasses. I think I had a pair just like those!


Love it!
Deanna:P

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Those are funny! Very hip!

Deanna said...

Hi Lee Laurie!

Yes, there is a way you can check messages without going to your blog. If you have a gmail account your comments will be there and it gives you the option to Publish, or to Reject it. I do that when I'm in a hurry in the morning and don't have the time to sign in to blogger.

I hoped this helped.

Have a sunny day!
Deanna :)

Deanna said...

Oops, my bad! My husband was talking to me about the weather and I left out an important part. On the comments, you have to have them be moderated by you. This of course means that your visitors posts won't appear until you approve it. And you can do that through the gmail or any other emaii you might have. I had to do that recently because of a poker website that is leaving a picture of a playboy bunny type girl on my blog in the comments. I know of three other people that this is happening too and they suggested to me that I moderate all of my comments. And of course it made sense to me that they (the poker website) wants my friends to click on that picture of the girl. It irritates me that they do this but I don't want to have any of my friends being harrassed by this poker site. I can't imagine why they would want to bother a woman in her mid-forties with this...but there it is.

Anyway, you can go to Customize, then to Settings and then click on Comments. Way down on that page, it will ask you: Comment Moderation, and you can click on Yes. Underneath that, there is a box and you will type in the email address you want those comments to appear. Then just hit save and voila!

Deanna :P

Janet said...

Hello,
I'm going to do this. But it will probably not be until next week. I have little time now as I'm going to visit my mother-in-law. She is very sick and my husband doesn't think she's going to make it through this year. Thank you for thinking of me. Hope your weekend is a good one. Iris