Saturday, November 29, 2008

November 19th was my grandma's 88th birthday. Isn't she so pretty? We went to see her at the nursing home for her birthday.



Can you believe that she and I both had on pink? We didn't even plan it. She didn't know that we were coming. My daughter and I had both been at work and it was 7:30 p.m. before we even got to go and see her. She is a night owl too. I guess that is where we got it from! I do all my best cleaning and decorating at night. She had told daddy that she wanted a hat to keep her head warm. Look what he bought her! We laughed and laughed! She did look cute in it. Look at her posing!




This was four generations of us! Mamaw,Me,Christy,and my daddy. We would have had five generations but it was too cold to get Christy's baby out. We will have to do that next time.









0 comments: