Friday, November 14, 2008

Family time at the reception...

These pictures are of me and my little sister (my only sister) with our baby boys. We had them 3 weeks apart. I think that they were around 2 years old here. We were at our friend Bridget's wedding reception.

Me, Garrett, Melinda, and Chase. I always call him 'baby Chase' because my step-son's name is also Chase.

This is one of my favorite pictures of me and Garrett. He was so tired...he fell sound asleep in my arms.

This is me, my mom, sister, and her little girl, Whitney. We had a really good time at the reception. Melinda and Whitney were both in the wedding.


Mom, me and Garrett. My little man was so tired. He was very heavy too. It's hard to believe that he is 7 years old now. Time has really flown by fast.



Me and my sister, Melinda. She was a bridesmaid in the wedding. Wasn't she so pretty?









1 comments:

MEME'S PLACE said...

I REMEMBER THIS NIGHT. GARRETT WAS SO SWEET. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE PIC OF HIM ASLEEP IN YOUR ARMS. REMEMBER WE HAD TO LEAVE AND GO TO SONIC AND GET CHASE SOME MILK FOR HIS BOLLLE. HAHA.