Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween Tea Party

I was going through some old pictures and I ran across these from a Halloween tea-party that we had at my Aunt Jenny's house about 3 or 4 years ago. We had so much fun! The photos are blurry...sorry... Me and Aunt Jenny...she was a good,sweet,witch and I was a saloon girl.

This is my Aunt Ann dressed as a punk rocker! The other lady was a porcelain doll.

My friend Missy as a flapper-girl and the other lady a big happy pumpkin!


Me in front of one of Aunt Jenny's china cabinets. I even love china at Halloween! We really had a fantastic time. We had lots of delicious food. I made a 3 layer chocolate,pumpkin,cheesecake. We don't normally celebrate Halloween...it just gave us another excuse to have a tea-party and to dress up.



Me and Missy all dressed up. (We even went shopping at a couple of stores like this and we even to my daughter's work to show her...I think she was embaressed...she worked at a bank. Oh...well...girls just gotta have fun!)









2 comments:

Laurie said...

Dear Lee Laurie
I love your saloon girl outfit!
A Halloween tea party sounds like a lot of fun. I have to admit Halloween is not one of my favorite holidays. It was when I was a kid!!
Your Aunt's china cabinet is pretty, love all the do dads!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

That looks like it was alot of fun!