Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Paddy's Day with Garrett

I hope you all have a very Happy St. Paddy's Day! I plan on spending it with my son Garrett. He is out for Spring Break this week and today is my day off from work. I don't know what we are going to do with our day...but spending it together will be fun!

I thought I would post a couple of old pictures of Garrett of when he was a baby. I even found a couple of him wearing green for St. Patrick's Day. I loved this little outfit on him with 'slugger' on the front.



Speaking of little 'slugger', yesterday was his 3rd baseball practice. He loves sports. Look at those chubby legs! So adorable.




Garrett, yesterday after practice trying out his new baseball bat.




Me and my sweetie, Garrett. Sitting on the old swing. (That's on my project list...it's getting a new paint job soon)





I love my sweet little boy! He would never, ever do this in public! LOL Hope y'all have a great day! I know that we will. Wonder what we will get into today?
Oh, and don't forget to wear green!

11 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Happy St. Patricks Day, Lee Laurie! Hope you have a wonderful day with your son!

Blessings,
Sandi

Tanza said...

Hi Sweetie,
Wonderful pictuires of you and your handsome son .. I KNOW you will have a wonderful day, and hopefully the weather is gorgeous by now too .. Have fun doing whatever your hearts desire, and Happy St Paddys to you all as well
hugs ~tea~xo

Adrienne said...

Happy St. Pat's Day. Hope you had fun today...

Anonymous said...

Lee Laurie,
I hope you enjoyed a lovely day with Garrett.
Spring is almost here!!
Hugs))

Tara said...

What a cutie, now and then! He looks so happy to be with his Mom too!

Mary Bergfeld said...

I hope you had a wonderful day, Lee Laurie. I found your blog by chance but will be back often to see what has been going on. Blessings...Mary

June said...

Lee Laurie, it looks like the perfect way to spend any day! Garrett is such a doll.
hugs

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

Good morning, thanks for leaving a comment and for following. Good luck on your bathroom. By the way, I love you kids' names! So cute!!!
Have a great weekend!!!
Bonnie

Rory said...

Just a note to thank you for becoming a follower of my humble little blog. I am glad that you found me. Happy Spring!
Rory
http://thegreentiquessolution.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

What a cute post Lee! Your son is a doll!! Love all these pictures. You are so gorgeous!! All five of my boys are playing baseball this year!! We will be so busy, lol!!
Happy spring sweetie,
Amy

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Lee Laurie, I love the baby pics of your dear Garrett. He is a cutie then and now. Hope you had fun on St.Patrick's day.
Also love the pics with beautiful you and your sweet pups. They are all adorable. Your yard and the trees in bloom are lovely. What a gorgeous place to live.
Hope you are feeling better from the Fibromyalgia pain. Prayers for you dear friend.

Thank you for stopping by. I finally got the bath pics up to share. So glad to be done and back to work full time in the studio.
Have a special Sunday and week ahead.
Love to you, Celestina Marie