Thursday, July 15, 2010

My freshly painted end tables

I am participating in "Show and Tell Friday" again this week with "My Romantic Home". Please go by there and see the other wonderful things that other's are showing. So many beautiful things. This is one of my end tables that I have had for years that I just now got around to painting. I have two of them and I use one on each side of my bed. I love this style of furniture and I am always on the look out for it at 'junk' stores. First I primed it and then I painted it with "Heirloom Lace". I have been wanting to use them in my bedroom for a long time but I just didn't have room because I was using my king size bed and my room is on the small side. I have changed to a full-size bed (a huge difference) and now I have room for both tables. I will do a post on the bed soon. I painted it too.


I love these tables. They have lots of room in the drawers for magazines, remotes, night cream, medicine, etc. I could go on and on. Anytime I am looking for something, my little boy tells me to check my end tables because he knows that I stick bunches of 'stuff' in there. Aren't they pretty?


Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to go and check out all of the other participates.



14 comments:

Tanza said...

Hi Lee,
These are gorgeous,and sooo feminine .. I LoVe the dainty style, and it's curves !! You did a wonderful job !! Everyhting I own is painted white .. such a refreshing, comfy color !! Can't wait to see the rest of your pretty room re-done .. How FuN is that , to make it all pretty !!

Here's wishing you a wonderful week-end my friend ~
HuGs ~TeA~ xo

Donna said...

What a difference. Love the tables! Great job.

Tara said...

Love the transformation! I love a bedside table to cram lots of junk in too. Remotes, paper, pens, ear plugs, pocket calender, hair scrunchies, hand lotion, it's all in there!

Rebecca Nelson said...

Hello Miss LL! :)

How are you girly?

Now...did you see my post from a few weeks ago about this furniture? I LOVE IT! I found some at a Craig's List Sale for $100. I nearly fainted. A dresser, chest, two night tables and a mirror. FAB DEAL! They are wonderful repainted. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how yours came out.

Can't wait to see what else you are going to do.

Now...is your son-shine still singing? I'd love for him to make me a CD! I'm a huge fan already!

If he ever gets rich and famous I hope he will remember me! ahahhahah

Love to you. Thank you for your visit to my little bloggie!

Rebecca

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

very nice tables.. especially after the makeover!

passion4pink said...

Hi Lee
I love these drawers and the cupbaord in the previous post. Love what you've done with them. Your home must be looking just gorgeous.
Cheers
Vicki

A Wedding Story said...

Love these tables, the paint job really makes all the difference!

Laura said...

What a pretty job you did.
You are right-
those end tables are amazing.
I just wish I could find a few!

Laura
White Spray Paint

I linked to the same party-

The Muse said...

Oh goodness, I bet this little table was just as pleased as punch to have a new life!
You did a fantastic job...

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Lee Laurie,
WOW I love your tables. The white just gives them a fresh and pretty style. Looking forward to your room redo. I know it will be stunning. Have fun.

XO Celestina Marie

Unknown said...

G'eve Lee ~ My goodness! What a transformation! I love them all gussied up in the new white paint ... so elegant & feminine.

Have a lovely summer's eve ~
TTFN ~ Marydon

Biljana said...

Hi Lee!!
Thank you for stopping by, I am your newest follower too.
Your makeover is so pretty and gorgeous:)))
Greetings from Europe, hugs Biljana

Stacey (Luke's Mom) said...

LOVE these and your new bed set!!Can you tell me what brand the heirloom white paint is you use?

Anonymous said...

Extremely nice post.I just stumbled upon your weblog along with hunted to reveal that I've especially enjoyed browsing your web page posts.After all I'll be subscribing to your rss feed also I hope you compose over again soon!

As a final point , allow me thank you for your patience with my English as (I am positive you have figured this at this moment ,), English is not my number one tongue as a result I am using Google Translate to form out what to write down what I truly plan to say.